| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mogadishu in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid is discharged during on average 10 days.
- In August the skies in Mogadishu are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:09 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:10.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mogadishu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mogadishu, Somalia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mogadishu:
- Djibouti, Djibouti - 1085.7 kms (674.6 miles) NNW
- Berbera, Somalia - 934.7 kms (580.8 miles) N
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 1059.3 kms (658.3 miles) NW
- Negele, Ethiopia - 739.2 kms (459.3 miles) WNW
- Lodwar, Kenya - 1085.3 kms (674.4 miles) W
- Wajir, Kenya - 585.8 kms (364.1 miles) W
- Kitale, Kenya - 1154.7 kms (717.5 miles) W
- Eldoret, Kenya - 1131.7 kms (703.2 miles) W
- Nairobi, Kenya - 1025.5 kms (637.2 miles) WSW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 1024.6 kms (636.7 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 1139.4 kms (708.1 miles) WSW
- Moshi, Tanzania - 1073.4 kms (667 miles) SW
- Mombasa, Kenya - 927.2 kms (576.2 miles) SW
- Same, Tanzania - 1087.3 kms (675.6 miles) SW
- Tanga, Tanzania - 1055.2 kms (655.7 miles) SW
- Zanzibar, Tanzania - 1142.5 kms (709.9 miles) SW